Do I Have an Addiction?
Realizing that you may need help is a step in the right direction. By making the decision to contact us at (954) 399-1637 you can take the next step. Below are some questions to help you determine whether you need to make the call:
- Do you consume alcohol or take drugs daily?
- Has your alcohol or drug use ever prevented you from working? This includes times you might have been trying to get drugs or ‘forgot’ that you were supposed to be at work.
- Do you find that the people that you socialize with also use drugs and alcohol?
- Have you ever taken prescription drugs with the express intention of getting high?
- Have you ever decided in the past to stop taking drugs or drinking and found that you couldn’t?
- Have you ever experienced a black out while taking drugs or drinking?
- Do you feel as though you are compelled to apologize for certain behaviors after you have been drinking or using drugs?
- Do you get drunk or high alone?
- Have your friends or family said they are concerned about your drinking or drug usage?
- Have you stopped engaging in activities you once loved because of your drinking or drug usage?
- Do you wake up and immediately find yourself looking for alcohol or drugs because you felt you needed them?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might have a problem. If you answered yes to most of these questions, this could indicate you most likely need help. Do not hesitate; contact us locally from Fort Lauderdale at (954) 399-1637. We are always available to assist you and help guide you back to a life of health and happiness.